RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Accounting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accounting
    Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:50pm
Hi Support

Can you tell me if the accounting is up and running yet as I see that it is still dimmed on my menu bar.   If not, any idea when we are likely to see it.
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:03pm
Hi Keith,

Accounting is up and running but its a pro only feature. Sorry we haven't made a screencast for this feature yet.

Thanks

James
Keith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:28pm
I did have a look on the upgrade list but it's not mentioned there. Maybe you need to add it to the list.
rich-erich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rich-erich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:42pm
We have pro subscription but accounting is still greyed out.
Bike Maps

<font color=BROWN>Mountain Bike Maps & Guides [/COLOR]
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:45pm
Hi,
It means that it is enabled for the user you are logging in as.
Either login as the admin user or give yourself more permissions on your username.
Many Thanks
Support
Keith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:30pm
Hi Support

A couple of questions about the accounting.

1) Is there a bank account with reconciliation facility?

2) Is it possible to produce credit notes on sales and purchase?
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2012 at 7:19pm
Hi,

1. I'm not sure what you mean by this and how it would work. We cannot connect to banks acounts.

2. Unfortunately not at this time.

Many Thanks
Support
Keith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2012 at 7:44pm
I am not talking about connecting to online banking. Just a normal bank balance that I can keep an idea of what is coming in and going out and keeping a running total. Most accounting programmes have this (a nominal account)

Edited by Keith - 01 August 2012 at 7:44pm
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:37pm
Hi,

Not at this time. At the moment, you enter your outgoings and any other income and the cart will generate a vat return.
We are keen to expand on this functionality though. If possible it would be really helpful if you could post a list all the functionality you think we need to add to make it something that might be able to replace a standard accounting package.

Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic