RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Suggestions and Improvements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Offers & modifiers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:55pm
Hi,

I used the word 'modifier' with reference to your original post on this thread.

If you use product groups then you could add one of the product variations to the cart automatically, however it wouldnt give you the choice.
If you use an offer containing a discount then you could discount the product and allow the customer to select the item on your page.

You might be able to use modifiers for this instead of Product groups, however often modifiers are used to modify the price, if you are using it in this way then it would be problematic and you would need to use product groups. If it is simply offering a choice of colour for example then it should be ok.

Many Thanks
Support
rich-erich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rich-erich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Support Support wrote:

I used the word 'modifier' with reference to your original post on this thread.

As you were replying to my preceeding post you will probably understand my confusion.

If you use product groups then you could add one of the product variations to the cart automatically, however it wouldnt give you the choice.

OK, my fault, must have read your first answer wrongly as it seemed to say you could if you change to product groups.

If it is simply offering a choice of colour for example then it should be ok.

As you can see from my first post that this is what I was doing ie size!

Nevermind, enough time wasted. Thanks anyway
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic