RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Suggestions and Improvements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WompMobile for Mobile Website

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breezecare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WompMobile for Mobile Website
    Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:41am
Hello
I just wanted to let everyone know that since I have combined the RomanCart Mobile shop with a mobile website I have seen a 30% increase in orders.

I had my website turned mobile by WompMobile (www.wompmobile.com). Amazing company. They wrote the whole mobile site first with no commitment, and then when I was happy it was a small charge of $50 for their work. The site is professional and easy to navigate. Have a look at my new site to see their efforts.
m.breezecare.com.au

I am now getting Wompmobile to do all my other sites for UK, USA and Asia. Cannot speak highly enough of this company. Speak to Madison Miner (Madison@WompMobile.com)

so congrats to RomanCart and Wompmobile. Great combination!!
Geoff
jackslad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackslad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:34pm

I have had our site converted by Wompmobile as well - excellent service all round. I had to edit down some of the main site to make the new smartphone load acceptably when on 3G - but apart from that the experience in dealing with Wompmobile was a very positive one. The joy of their system is that the Smartphone site they design is linked directly to the main site controlled by you - so if you change something this side of the pound it is immediately copies on the Wompmobile site.
  Share Topic