RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Address missing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Address missing
    Posted: 02 April 2013 at 8:54am
Hello Support

I have received an order RC14006035 which was paid for by PayPal Express. The only details shown are his name, telephone number and email address. All of the address, including country is missing. Surely this shouldn't have been submitted with everything missing?
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:14am
Hi Keith,

Where are you seeing this? On PayPals control panel or RomanCarts control panel.

Thanks

James
Keith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:57am
Hi James

On the RomanCarts control panel. The order, invoice and delivery note are all missing the address. Luckily he has replied to my email with his address so I can continue with the order.

I have just checked on the PayPal panel as well and there is no address but I would have thought that the order should not have been submitted.

Edited by Keith - 02 April 2013 at 12:28pm
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:44pm
Hi Keith,

please send your store ID, Support tag and the order number in question to support@romancart.com and we will have a look and advise.

Support tags are found under 'help > contact us'.

Thanks

James

Edited by Support James - 02 April 2013 at 12:44pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic