RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Exporting CRM data

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D@Mekuti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exporting CRM data
    Posted: 11 May 2013 at 9:13am
When it comes to exporting data it seems I can extract the Contact details and not the info contained within the CRM itself.

Specifically what I'm trying to do is analyse the information regarding the Source and Amount spent by each customer to work out if customers from one source spend more than from other sources over their history.

So, any 'sensible' ideas on how I can export the CRM data to a file? I have been able to copy and paste the info a page at a time but that method is a bit clonky and it's almost quicker phoning each customer up and asking them!

Ideally, I'd like to export info and include/exclude columns etc.

Thanks in advance,
Demetri
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2013 at 9:57am
Hi,
You can either export all the data from the sales manager, or much easier it to click on 'view'/'reports' and create a report showing sales by source. And 'view'/'dashboard' to see your top sources by month.
Many Thanks
Support
D@Mekuti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D@Mekuti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2013 at 10:28am
Aha! Tis simple indeed, but obviously not simple enough for me to spot! Thanks, that really helps.

How do I export all the data from the 'Sales Manage'r though ... like I said, it only seems to export the contact details, not the sales information.

Am I missing something blindingly obvious there too? ... ... ... ... Ah! Now I can create a List (Marketing>Contacts>Contact Lists>Export Lists) using various sales related criteria and export the new List. Quite helpful.

But I still can't export anything that includes or splits the Source references. I'm also wanting to contact everyone from a particular Source because their experience/knowledge is different from those from another source so the information and questions I want to ask is different.

Would this have to wait for an 'update'?

Thanks,
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:29am
Hi,
Manage'/'sales'/'export'. You export 1 month at a time.

Unfortunately you cannot use source when creating contack lists.

Many Thanks
Support
D@Mekuti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D@Mekuti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:17pm
Thanks for your help
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic