RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Multi Channel Feedback Required

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heldenbrau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2018 at 5:54pm
The way things are now I find unusable because most of my listings on ebay are multi choice listings and romancart only lists one item. It would be better to just link the inventory so if you have 500 items, you can have 500 on ebay and 500 listed on your website, not 250 in each.
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2018 at 7:07pm
"All I would want is for the stock on my website to be linked to ebay items, so that if an item sold on ebay, the inventory on romancart will go down and also my stock on amazon."

This was working with multi-variation listings (listed directly within ebay) up until last week (when the multi-variation used the same product codes as specified in product manager). Even the VAT was calculated correctly :)

Something changed and now it defaults to the first variation.

Trouble is with things like this, ebay persistently change things and third parties can't keep up with them.

It was suggested to me that my ebay listings should be made only via Romancart, but i found this to be slow and impractical. In the case of multi-variation listings, try as I might, I simply couldn't make Romancart's implementation work.

I'm sure it worked when it was set up, but as above, ebay keep making changes to their site.

Edited by rscass - 06 April 2018 at 7:09pm
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2018 at 9:38am
Originally posted by rscass rscass wrote:

Something changed and now it defaults to the first variation.

Trouble is with things like this, ebay persistently change things and third parties can't keep up with them.

It was suggested to me that my ebay listings should be made only via Romancart, but i found this to be slow and impractical. In the case of multi-variation listings, try as I might, I simply couldn't make Romancart's implementation work.

I'm sure it worked when it was set up, but as above, ebay keep making changes to their site.

Working again today. VAT correct, as is the stock code. Product price includes shipping for some peculiar reason, but the invoice total is correct.

Haven't changed anything, but did end the listing on Thursday, relisted Saturday following a day off.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic