RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Suggestions and Improvements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Royal mail click and drop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heldenbrau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Royal mail click and drop
    Posted: 10 April 2018 at 8:11am
Make romancart more compatible with royal mail click and drop. At the moment the only way I can use click and drop is to export my sales as a csv and then import it into click and drop. Click and drop only has a county column, but the romancart csv has a county and a state column, so I have to move all the states into the county column else I get errors. Also yesterday I had errors that I didn't understand after importing the csv, so couldn't use click and drop to do my post.

With ebay, Amazon and other shopping carts the sales appear in click and drop without having to import them, you just have to link it to ebay. It would be good to have that with romancart.
TAYLORWILSON View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TAYLORWILSON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 1:45pm
Just want to second this as a great idea. It would save cart users lots of time and click and drop saves high volume sellers money so it will become popular.
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2018 at 12:28pm
Or even just the ability to select each sale by checkbox and export to a csv would be a start.

Assuming the above is possible, could the fields not just as easily be exported to a preformatted CSV, compatible with click and drop?

Exporting all sales from one day (the present option) is only practical if your order cut-off time is midnight.

Take note that Magento & Shopify are highlighted by Royal Mail as offering specific click and drop support.

Edited by rscass - 22 June 2018 at 12:29pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic