RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Romancart Ecommerce Plugin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Romancart Ecommerce Plugin
    Posted: 02 September 2020 at 1:56pm
Good Afternoon

I have followed the Screencast to add the Romancart Ecommerce plugin to Wordpress to enable a Store Front. I have followed all the instructions and when I refresh website the following error code appears at the top of all the wordpress web pages.

Warning: Use of undefined constant console - assumed 'console' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/vip7/sites/vip8211152/httpd/htdocs/new-website/wp-content/plugins/romancart-ecommerce/romancart_ecommerce.php on line 222

Warning: log() expects parameter 1 to be float, string given in /var/www/vip7/sites/vip8211152/httpd/htdocs/new-website/wp-content/plugins/romancart-ecommerce/romancart_ecommerce.php on line 222

I am using Wordpress version 5.5.1 and an Astra Theme.

Can anyone advise please?

Thank you
Gill
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2020 at 3:15pm
Hi,
Are you able to post or email us the url to this site?

We will sort it out either way but it would be good to see the problem directly.

Many Thanks
Support
Zest View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2020 at 4:02pm
Hi, Thank you for your reply. Our wordpress site is not live yet as we are still building it. We use Romancart Ecommerce on our current website built some years ago in FrontPage, our shopping cart works fine on this site.
I am trying to migrate to wordpress using the Astra theme. I have deactivated woocommerce from the Astra theme and deleted it, as I thought there could have been a conflict.
Romancart Ecommerce plugin is installed and setup but will not show Store on any page when refreshed, just the error code I have posted.

Your help would be much appreciated,

Thank you
Gill
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2020 at 7:26pm
Hi,
Have you definitely downloaded the latest RomanCart Ecommerce Plugin? Version 2.0.0?

Let me know,
Many Thanks
Support
Zest View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2020 at 8:18pm
Hi, thank you for your replies.

Yes definitely downloaded the latest RomanCart Ecommerce Plugin Version 2.0.0

The URL is https://elixirsoflife.co.uk/new-website/

Many thanks
Gill
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2020 at 9:46pm
Hi Gill,

This issue is fixed in 2.0.1 which for some reason was not showing on the plugin repository. We have re uploaded it just now so it should be there in the next few days.
For now you can download the 2.0.1 plugin from http://www.seoclicks.co.uk/romancart-ecommerce.zip

Use that instead of the one you have.

Interestingly your site must be set up to show warnings on the actual web page rather than going to a log. Those messages were technically of no consequence - although you obviously wouldn't want that showing on a web page.

Finally, if you want to have some fun with your Wordpress site, search for and install our SiteBam plugin. That lets you record the screens of people visiting your website so you can see what they did, it also has loads of SEO features and more.

*** Updated to correct the download link.

Many Thanks
Support

Edited by Support - 02 September 2020 at 9:51pm
Zest View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2020 at 11:17am
Good morning

Thank you, I will give it a go.

Many thanks
Gill
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic