RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

xmlcallback date format

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: xmlcallback date format
    Posted: 28 February 2022 at 8:48am
Hi,

Please note that he format of dates in the xml callback are changing to the universal format:
YYYYMMDD HH:MM:SS
with immediate effect.

This is to prevent problems with US / UK date formats.

Many Thanks
Support
JCurtis View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCurtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2022 at 8:55am
Well, this would explain why my sales importer doesn't work any more. Perhaps some actuial notice of changes such as this in the future, I suspect you may get a few calls...

Nothing like some earlry morning PHP editing to fix this.
Mart!n View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mart!n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2022 at 10:14am
Did you sort it out JC? We haven't been able to send any orders out since the changes as Royal Mail Click and Drop doesn't recognise the advised Notepad format
JCurtis View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCurtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2022 at 2:48pm
Yes, I edited my PHP script to take the new date format and turn it back into the DD/MM/YYYY my sales order importer can actually process.

I have a small virtual machine setup to take the XML from Romancart, a PHP script takes the data and transmogrifies it into a CSV on a file share that is picked up by my Sales Order importer. This script also does some part code mangling which I need to do as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic