RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > What do other carts do that RomanCart does not?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Integration with Google EBay Maybe in the pipe l

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 10:35am
The next revolution is FCommerce (Facebook Store)
Mike
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 3:00pm
I'm already building a Facebook store!!!
wigman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 7:29pm
Hi Raineshoe,
I hope you are checking the shipping options before loading too many products, if you use flat rate like I do it is no good, if you had 1.50 set to flat rate it would add 1.50 on every product in the order which could amount to a lot of Money. You cannot set a flat rate up for domestic Uk and one for International. I don't think you cannot delete some countries you don't want to ship to either.
What you need is a callback to a shopping cart like Roman to deal with Payments, shipping rates ets. Some carts, well I know of one, are doing this but I don't think it is on Romans Road Map. It does work perfect using Paypal and it emails to say you have an order but you have to log on to Facebook to see the orders which is Ok. Shipping is a no no.
Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic