RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > New Features
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Marketing Email Templates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marketing Email Templates
    Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:48pm
Hi,

When you define any sort of marketing email on RomanCart you can now choose from a selection of templates for the email.

When you select one, you can edit it in a built in email editor.

In addition, at 'marketing'/'email marketing'/'email templates' you (or your web designer) can define your own email templates.

When you compose an email - you can also save this as a template, then you can simply modify it next time you want to send a variation of it.

Of course, if you'd rather not use templates, then click on the 'custom' tab to set up the emails in the same way as before.

Many Thanks
Support

raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 9:30pm
Cool just looked. Glad that you can choose a template or custom so should please everyone.
brightonbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brightonbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:04pm
Hi Support,

Cool new feature - thank you for implementing. A couple of questions if I may. How can I view the HTML of your templates so I can edit them to my taste? Likewise is there any way to import HTML into a custom template without my having to remake my email template in browser?

Thanks in advance.

Lee
Panzerwrecks
djsharp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djsharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2011 at 2:54pm
Great templates. But not having any luck being able to change the images.

All ideas appreciated. The copy/paste function doesn't work for me.

thanks,

David
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2011 at 4:00pm
Hi David,

I'm assuming you are using the WYSIWYG tool.

What web browser are you using? What happens when you try and copy and paste an image? Are you copying it from your PC into the tool?

Kind Regards

James
djsharp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djsharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:40am
Hi, yes, using the new WYSIWYG tool.

Web browser is IE 8.

When trying to copy and paste from my PC, the 'paste' tab can't be clicked.

Any ideas?
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:05am
Hi David,

It appears you cant copy and paste images into the template (I'd imagine this is becuase all the images have to be sourced from a remote location).

You'll have to upload your image to the web and then on the WYSIWYG tool click on the image/picture icon and follow the instructions.

Thanks

James
djsharp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djsharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:49am
OK. "Upload my image to the web" - have just tried ImageShack, without success. Still can't get the images showing up.

may try again later - any hints appreciated.

thanks, David
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:50am
I'll try with imageshack or my own domain soon. Have you tried using the romancart secure image server? I'll try that too.

Thanks

James
djsharp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djsharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:54am
no, Didn't know there was one on RomanCart. will look into it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic