Forum Description: Read about new RomanCart features here
URL: http://forums.romancart.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=12958
Printed Date: 21 May 2022 at 1:16am

Topic: New features will be released soon
Posted By: Support
Subject: New features will be released soon
Date Posted: 25 February 2014 at 4:08pm
Hi,

We have a number of new features which will be released soon which add a huge amount of functionality to RomanCart.

1. Total Cart customization - the ability to choose a template or design your own cart.
2. RomanCart storefront - paste a couple of lines of code onto your web page and an entire shop will instantly appear there.
3, RomanCart mobile site - paste a line of code onto your home page and your mobile visitors will see a complete mobile site with your products and information on.

To see a testing demo of this, please see http://www.romancart.com/sell-more/tabs/storefrontdemo.html

Many Thanks
Support

Replies:
Posted By: megansjigsaws
Date Posted: 25 February 2014 at 9:11pm
Hi,

Does this include a customization for the mobile cart too?

Thanks

Date Posted: 25 February 2014 at 9:19pm
Hi,
Yes, this will also be customizable.
Many thanks
Support

Posted By: Red
Date Posted: 26 February 2014 at 8:57am
Support
not sure what I am supposed to see here?

re your " I realise we have been talking about this for a while however new functionality, including 'total cart customization' will start appearing later this week.", to us Total customization would include being able to change colours to our own website ones, it is no good to us at all until this is also available, I don`t see the point of releasing it, again a half finished introduction?
you release New functions that are not properly finished or work correctly and then you then go off onto another project and never get round to finishing them, we have waited a long time for this so I would have expected you to be able to introduce what you are marketing "Total Cart Customization".
Red

Posted By: raineshoe
Date Posted: 26 February 2014 at 9:01am
Just had a little play with this by inserting some of the code into a blank page in Dreamweaver to recreate the storefront. Looks good, but how much customisation will be allowed with it? For example, will we be able to alter page widths, typeface etc.

Date Posted: 26 February 2014 at 9:16am
Hi,

Red - I'm not sure I understand your point - Total Cart Customization will ultimately allow you to design your cart exactly as you want it, not just changing colours. To begin with you will only be able to select a pre-designed template - this is so we can determine if there are any problems with it which need sorting out. Easy if we have control over the templates, however we wouldn't be able to correct thousands of user templates.
The releases we are talking about here are pretty much all the 'unfinished projects' it's just that one leads to the next and it makes sense to develop them together.

Rainshoe - Storefront is template based. at the moment we actually only have one template which is the one you see, but essentially you will be able to design the storefront exactly as you like using html and special tags.

We should have some screencasts available later today on some of this which hopefully you will find interesting.

Many Thanks
Support

Many thanks
Support

Date Posted: 26 February 2014 at 12:33pm
Support
You say that you are giving us "Total Cart customization" being released soon.
My point is exactly that you are planning on releasing a part finished Cart Customization, correct? will it ever get finished?
How long once you release what you do have of this feature will it then take for the rest to follow, we would like our cart to show as if it were a continuation of our website which includes changing the colours to our own website, which is as I understand from other questions on the forum not a part of your planned new release.
Red

Date Posted: 26 February 2014 at 3:32pm
That sounds good, if you can alter the template using HTML and special tags. I like the idea of a template for the layout etc, but it needs to be versatile enough to put your own stamp on it to a degree ie logos, colours etc.

Posted By: jackslad
Date Posted: 26 February 2014 at 3:53pm
IMHO, RC has finally grasped that the present cart system needs a drastic overall - the new look reminds me of SagePay - but who cares? It is a major step forward and I am looking forward to seeing a fully working demo asap.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 February 2014 at 10:04am
Are the screencasts available yet?

Date Posted: 27 February 2014 at 10:18am
Hi,
They are being recorded today.
Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 27 February 2014 at 10:18am
Hi,

You might also be interested in http://www.wordpresscart.co.uk which shows RomanCart storefront working on WordPress.

Many Thanks
Support

Posted By: ckart
Date Posted: 27 February 2014 at 12:40pm
If we don't do anything, will existing carts carry on unchanged?

I've just got mine running really well & matched up to the rest of the site, (apart from the PP Express complete order button). My customers are only paying for classifieds adverts & have already been through the advert submission process, so I'm keen to keep the payment side as simple as possible. No customer accounts, no logging in, no whistles & bells, just collecting the payments as it does now.

Steve

Posted By: Support James
Date Posted: 27 February 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by ckart ckart wrote:

If we don't do anything, will existing carts carry on unchanged?

I've just got mine running really well & matched up to the rest of the site, (apart from the PP Express complete order button). My customers are only paying for classifieds adverts & have already been through the advert submission process, so I'm keen to keep the payment side as simple as possible. No customer accounts, no logging in, no whistles & bells, just collecting the payments as it does now.

Steve

Yes thats fine, these new features are optional and any setup you have currently wont be affected.

Thanks

James

Date Posted: 27 February 2014 at 12:49pm
Brilliant, then I can have a play in my own time. Thanks James.

Posted By: softap
Date Posted: 27 February 2014 at 1:03pm
I have the "mobile enhanced cart" option working very well for the past 6 months - I am hoping that the new options will not interfere with what is working well for me?

Andy Rigby
www.christianbits.co.uk

Date Posted: 27 February 2014 at 1:54pm
Hi,

The mobile enhanced cart is part of the new functionality. The only change you will notice is that the checkbox for using it on the admin system will disappear and will be replaced by a screen where you can choose which mobile cart you want. (there is currently only one which is what you are using).

Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 27 February 2014 at 3:27pm
Oooh had a little more of a play by changing the storefront test cart that Romancart have set up to my store number in a blank dreamweaver page and loaded it up in preview mode. Granted I haven't got the full thing, but the template I think will be doing what I'd hoped for from Romancart. It would mean some major name changes and re-arrangement I think of some of the categories, but it would save an awful lot of work in the long run.

Will "email me when back in stock" be still available with this template option? I find this really, really useful and way above what the opposition offer.

Looking forward to this.

Posted By: rich-erich
Date Posted: 27 February 2014 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Support Support wrote:

Hi,

We have a number of new features which will be released soon which add a huge amount of functionality to RomanCart.

1. Total Cart customization - the ability to choose a template or design your own cart.
2. RomanCart storefront - paste a couple of lines of code onto your web page and an entire shop will instantly appear there.
3, RomanCart mobile site - paste a line of code onto your home page and your mobile visitors will see a complete mobile site with your products and information on.

To see a testing demo of this, please see http://www.romancart.com/sell-more/tabs/storefrontdemo.html

Many Thanks
Support

One question that comes to mind is how google would rank these type of pages ie are these just the same as standard html pages or are there any issues with google indexing them.

Date Posted: 27 February 2014 at 4:18pm
Hi,

Whilst we have implemented Googles Ajax Indexing Specification (https://developers.google.com/webmasters/ajax-crawling/) I wouldn't rely on the content in the store as being the only form of SEO for the site.

To optimise SEO we would recommend creating additional SEO optimised content on your site in static html pages. For example with our demo store selling sport cameras, you could create static pages with articles on cameras, how to use them etc. the sort of thing that search engines like.
The key benefit of the storefront system is the ease of managing products on the site.

Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 27 February 2014 at 5:14pm
Hi,
There seems to have been some confusion over these new features.
Once released you can....

1. Keep things exactly as they are - it does not affect how you currently use the cart.
2. If you want, you can choose a different cart template. When the customers go to the cart the cart will be of a design that you have selected.
3. If you want you can use RomanCart Storefront to add a store area to a website. This is useful for systems like Wordpress. You don't have to do this though, you can still paste on buttons and use the cart in exactly the same was you do at the moment.
4. If you want you can paste a bit of code onto your website and RomanCart will give you an entire Mobile Site which runs under your own domain name. Again - this is totally optional.
These are all extra optional features which increase the functionality of the cart but do not change how you are using it at the moment.

Many Thanks
Support

Posted By: MountMan
Date Posted: 28 February 2014 at 1:53pm
Can't wait

-------------
Keep well
Steve
I know one day my boat will come in - knowing my luck I will be at the Airport !

Date Posted: 01 March 2014 at 8:28am
Are the screencasts ready to view yet?
Red

Date Posted: 01 March 2014 at 10:32am
I was gonna ask that too Red. They said they were being recorded on 27 Feb, but still no sign of them.

Date Posted: 01 March 2014 at 11:32am
Hi,

Unfortunately we had some problems with our screencast machine, windows 8 and video drivers.
These will be available next week sometime.
The release date for all this is now officially Monday 10th March.

Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 01 March 2014 at 3:31pm
Yay march 10 fits really well with our office move.

Date Posted: 05 March 2014 at 11:09am
Are the screencasts available yet? Looked for them, but can't see anything.

Date Posted: 06 March 2014 at 9:33am
Hi Support
will we have the screencasts this week as promised?
Red

Date Posted: 08 March 2014 at 9:15am
Hi Support
any chance of the screencasts prior to the Monday release date for these features? you did say on the 1st "Unfortunately we had some problems with our screencast machine, windows 8 and video drivers.
These will be available next week sometime."
Red

Date Posted: 10 March 2014 at 2:52pm
Is this all available now?

Date Posted: 10 March 2014 at 3:19pm
I emailed RC asking when the new cart would be ready - and answer there was none! Looking at the dummy cart it clearly needs a lot more work to make it easy to use by purchasers. They have promised a new template controlled cart since November 2012 remember! I have to decide to renew my accounts early next month so if there is no sign of the templates etc I will be off - probably to Shop Integrator.

-------------

Posted By: rscass
Date Posted: 10 March 2014 at 4:03pm
Eh?

Date Posted: 10 March 2014 at 8:31pm
Support
you told us the release date was today 10th March but so far nothing, can we please have an update as to when we will get the new features now?
Red

Date Posted: 10 March 2014 at 8:51pm
Hi,
Apologies for the delay.
The cart customization feature should be released tomorrow.
Maybe more - if not soon after.
Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 11 March 2014 at 5:52pm
I like it - many thanks - Colin

-------------

Date Posted: 11 March 2014 at 8:17pm
Any update on this?

Date Posted: 11 March 2014 at 9:23pm
Hi,
Please see http://www.romancart.com/sell-more/topbuttons/watch_screencast.asp?source=list&topic=carttemplate for todays new functionality.
Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 11 March 2014 at 9:39pm
Aggh I just tried the screencast and followed it through. Clicked on "web site extra templates" and ticked the options just to see as was listening to the screencast. Now I can't "untick" the options. Sorry I couldn't help myself, but try it out and now its all stuck with green ticked boxes.

I'm cart 23520.

Thanks.

Date Posted: 11 March 2014 at 9:43pm
Hi,
Click on 'use default cart' on the page where you choose standard, mobile or user templates.
Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 7:31am
If we try one of the new templates, are all the old setting (header & footer code) stored on the default cart, or do we need to save the code separately & enter it again each time?

I want to try the new look, but be able to revert back & forth until I get it right.

-------------
www.nfed.co.uk
Connecting the central southern equestrian community since 1999

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 7:46am
Hi,

If you test a template, then want to go back to the default cart.

Go to 'Configure'/Appearance'/'Hosted Cart Pages'/'Shopping Cart Templates'
Then Click on 'Use Default Cart Template'

You won't lose anything, the new system does not use the header/footer customizations.

Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 8:12am
had a very quick try through the templates and found problems, buttons that do not display correctly ie. part of a button only showing or do not line up as they should, if you want to remove an item from the basket that does not work on all templates etc. also saw an Header area shorter across the page than main part. A button that said continue shopping that should have said checkout. I think they need more work.
Red

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 8:17am
Hi,
If you can send details of what you have found then these will be sorted out this morning.
Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 9:27am
Looking good, but if the cart is emptied it shows the recalculate image url https://secure.romancart.com/style/16/10004/0057KGK10004FGFJ1.png but no image?

-------------
www.nfed.co.uk

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 9:28am
What are "Romancart Storefront" and "Romancart Mobile" which are still greyed out going to be? How long before they are available?

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 9:35am
Just tried the website extra template for the search. Like the layout so much better, but no pictures showed although prices and product names did. How do I get pictures showing as when I return to the old pages the pics show again? Thanks.

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 9:43am
Hi,

RomanCart storefront lets you paste an actual store onto a web page.
RomanCart Mobile gives you a complete mobile site for your website.

Both these are entirely optional.

Storefront is great for adding a store to template based sites like wordpress.

Go to http://www.sportcams.co.uk for a demo of both (try it on your mobile as well).

One of these should be released later today.

Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 9:44am
Hi ckart,

Which template are you using and we will sort it out.

Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 9:46am
Rainshoe - regarding your search question...

Make sure you have images uploaded to the new image area. Click on the 'image' icon on the main manage product screen row.

Don't forget as well that our current templates are just examples, will will be adding more and you will be able to modify them or create your own from scratch as well.

Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 9:52am
The image was missing on New style #2

Steve

-------------
www.nfed.co.uk

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 10:23am
If we test a template has it got be in a live situation

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 10:25am
Hi,
Yes - there is unfortunately not a separate way of testing this.
Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 10:45am
Going by my viewing of live customer interaction on the website, the new cart system allows for much quicker transaction times. Instead of 2-3 minutes when using the old system it now takes 60 seconds. Congrats to RC for delivering an excellent experience to end-users and our bottom line!

-------------

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 11:49am
Originally posted by ckart ckart wrote:

The image was missing on New style #2

Steve

Thanks for this, I have our designers looking at this right now and it will be sorted ASAP

Originally posted by jackslad jackslad wrote:

Going by my viewing of live customer interaction on the website, the new cart system allows for much quicker transaction times. Instead of 2-3 minutes when using the old system it now takes 60 seconds. Congrats to RC for delivering an excellent experience to end-users and our bottom line!

This is great news and thanks for the great feedback!

Many Thanks

James

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 11:57am
Support
sorry for the delay have not had time till now to recheck templates will send list direct via support. I have ticked the mobile cart button but now cannot remove it how do I do that?
Jackslad which template are you using?
Red

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 12:03pm
Thanks Support. Looked and you are right need the pics to be loaded up to the new image section. Will try again when I have more time.

Thanks.

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 12:25pm
Red: I am using template 3 for PC etc and the mobile cart for mobile. There are things I would like to change - but from the customer point-of-view the new system is so much better IMHO

-------------

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 1:33pm
I've also got a green tick on mobile cart which remove, even after clicking use default

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 1:39pm
Hi,
Just ignore it, it is supposed to default to a tick anyway.
Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 2:11pm
Support
we seem to have a mobile version of the cart pages now which are no longer in our normal cart colours which is I am sure not what we had prior to trying the new mobile template which will now not go back to default.
Red

Posted By: vldym
Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 2:38pm
In Tools > Customise Card remove tick in 'Use mobile enhanced cart for mobile devices. (You must set Payment Methods separately for the mobile cart).'

I managed to remove mobile cart last night in this way.

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 2:42pm
Will e-mail me when back in stock be available on the website templates as that is one of my most used features by customers when we are out of something.

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 2:48pm
Thanks vldym, that has removed the ticks and put our settings back to normal for the mobile.
Red

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 2:53pm
Support
do you need to upload images to the new image area for them to show on the upsell or cross sell area of the new templates?
Also from looking a very quick look again there are still things on the list I sent you that have not been changed.
Red

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 5:17pm
Well Iíve had a good play & have now gone back to normal. It looks good but I need to wait until we can use our own templates to fully match my site, will then be changing over.

-------------
www.nfed.co.uk

Date Posted: 12 March 2014 at 9:52pm
Hi, how do you get our mobile logo to show on the mobile shopping cart? At the moment our mobile cart just shows "your shopping cart" and no header/logo. I have uploaded the logo to the system.

Date Posted: 13 March 2014 at 9:19am
At the moment we have additional information at the cart/basket stage. For example, we have posted that we will be moving offices on Friday this week. Is there any way of adding additional information such as this to the template if we use one?

Date Posted: 13 March 2014 at 10:07am
Support
we also display additional information on the cart/basket and checkout pages.
Red

Date Posted: 13 March 2014 at 11:09am
Hi Guys,

Those are good points. There isn't a way to do this currently but when we expand this to allow you to create your own templates then you will be able to add the extra info you need.

Thanks

James

Date Posted: 13 March 2014 at 11:19am
What a pity. I like the templates that are pre-designed, as makes life very easy from my point of view, but would be nice to be able to make minor tweeks to them such as adding additional information. I must say I'm not over keen on having the option to create my own template to be honest.

Date Posted: 13 March 2014 at 11:21am
Hi Rainshoe,

You will be able to take existing templates and use the code from those templates as a basis for your own template.

In short you wont have to build an entire cart page from scratch.

Thanks

James

Date Posted: 13 March 2014 at 11:38am
And what about getting the logo on to mobile cart?

Date Posted: 13 March 2014 at 11:58am
That pleases me more the fact I can take the code from the template and add to it. Like that as I haven't the time or inclination to start from scratch as although can get there it would take me ages compared to someone coding all the time.

Posted By: sooze69
Date Posted: 16 March 2014 at 11:58pm
I would really like RC to email me with updates of new features as they are added.

I have just updated stock on my Product pages and there are new tick boxes 'SF' and 'FB' the meaning of which may be obvious to a few of you - but not to me. The screen casts do not show the updates.

Also - it is good to know what updates are functional based on level of subscription - as so many times I have found that the updates actually are for the top level of subscription rather than 'starter' which I am.

Please send us a newsletter with updates and what it means to the different subscription levels - and also let me know what SF & FB mean!

Thanks

Suzie

-------------
www.glo-balls.com

Date Posted: 17 March 2014 at 8:04am
Hi,

We will be sending information when the new functionality is complete.

There is a lot of new functionality currently being added.

SF= RomanCart storefront - paste an entire shop onto a website with a couple of lines of code (see http://www.sportcams.co.uk for a demo)
FB = Facebook - add a RomanCart store to facebook in a couple of clicks for F-Commerce.
Mobile - Add an instant mobile version of your entire website.
Button Widgets - paste on a button widget onto your web page if your items have variations or modifiers.
Total Customization - select from a pre defined template for the cart or design your own.

Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 18 March 2014 at 9:10am
Do you know when we will be able to use a cart template to edit for our own use? Thanks.

Date Posted: 18 March 2014 at 12:32pm
Hi,
This will be soon - but we need to go through them again and see if there are any problems.
Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 20 March 2014 at 7:35am
Support on the 12th you said
RomanCart storefront lets you paste an actual store onto a web page.
RomanCart Mobile gives you a complete mobile site for your website.

Both these are entirely optional.

Storefront is great for adding a store to template based sites like wordpress.

Go to http://www.sportcams.co.uk for a demo of both (try it on your mobile as well).

One of these should be released later today.

Any news yet on a release of one of these?
Red

Date Posted: 20 March 2014 at 8:18am
Hi Red,

We have actually taken the opportunity to add another piece of functionality before we release these.
'Button Widgets'
This allows you to paste complex buttons (e.g. groups and modifiers) onto a web page really easily.
It also can have links to share the product on facebook, pinterest etc.
Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 20 March 2014 at 10:26am
Thank you for using logo in mobile cart - however to ensure it is 100% - please let us know the exact dimensions required so we can upload image that looks ok - ours looks a bit "furry" at present!

-------------

Date Posted: 20 March 2014 at 5:58pm
Same here, Our logo also looks "furry", guidance on size would help.
Red

Date Posted: 20 March 2014 at 6:06pm
Hi,
It should be displayed 'as is' and not have the size adjusted.
One of our web designers will sort this out tomorrow morning.
Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 25 March 2014 at 10:14am
Still waiting for your web designer to sort out the micro logo problem - also no news about end-users being able to tweak the PC templates either - the templates do need a lot of tweaking imho.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 March 2014 at 8:18am
Support
in order for us to be able to use the new cart templates we need to be able to change the colours and add text to the Header/foot sections which you can do with the existing cart, I am sure there are a lot of other Roman cart users that also need this, can you tell us when customization will be possible?
Red

Date Posted: 26 March 2014 at 12:35pm
Bump - this is starting to drag on now!

-------------

Date Posted: 27 March 2014 at 8:36am
Support,
can you please answer our questions re the new release?
We have been promised this for a very long time now and the release so far does not provide anything new for the majority of us as again it is an unfinished release, we are unable to use it until we can custom it to our own colours/add text etc.
Red

Date Posted: 27 March 2014 at 2:59pm
Bump - this is starting to drag on now!

-------------

Posted By: cottagewebs
Date Posted: 27 March 2014 at 4:32pm
if you load a header for the templates does that mean it won't be a secure logo which is where we have our present one used on the checkout.

-------------
www.cottagewebs.co.uk

Web Design

Posted By: cottagewebs
Date Posted: 28 March 2014 at 1:15pm
I see you can add them to the repository, there is a link for the screencast to explain more on this but nothing comes up, guess they are still coming soon, looks good improvements anyhow.

-------------
www.cottagewebs.co.uk

Web Design

Date Posted: 28 March 2014 at 8:14pm
Been playing around with Romancart templates and would like to see "email me when back in stock" available for the templates as this is very popular with our customers if something is unavailable.

Date Posted: 28 March 2014 at 9:43pm
Is it possible too that Romancart which is a UK based company to use UK spelling instead of persisting in using the US spelling for "centre" ie spelling it "center". I know it sounds picky, but its such a drop in standards.   

Date Posted: 30 March 2014 at 9:17pm
How do we get a description of the product to show up in the Romancart store front. Tried using the column marked description, but it doesn't show up in the test page I tried.

Date Posted: 31 March 2014 at 10:17am
Hi,
Click on 'DSC' (Which means description) on the product manager for a product.
Add a description.
Select 'Storefront' as the description type.
Click on 'Save Changes'
Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 31 March 2014 at 10:23am
Hi,

An interesting question regarding US vs UK text!

RomanCart is used by many US merchants as well so we try and make a balance, and we don't want to have one set of text on the control panel for US and one for UK.

We use the UK spelling of Despatch, however some UK merchants have asked for it to be changed to 'Dispatch', so it works both ways.

Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 31 March 2014 at 10:47am
Hi Support
I see you are answering questions re the forum today so can you please answer my question as below which was on page 9 and has so far gone unanswered.
"in order for us to be able to use the new cart templates we need to be able to change the colours and add text to the Header/foot sections which you can do with the existing cart, I am sure there are a lot of other Roman cart users that also need this, can you tell us when customization will be possible?"
Red

Date Posted: 31 March 2014 at 10:50am
Hi,

We need to go through all the preset cart templates and determine and fix any issues.
Once we have done this then the ability to copy the templates will be unlocked. This will be in the next couple of days.

Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 31 March 2014 at 10:57am
Thank you. Interesting that storefront wasn't showing over the weekend and its there now!

Also re spelling. Do you really think US companies would mix UK an US spelling. No they wouldn't. They'd just use US spelling so I still can't see why Romancart who are based in the UK insist on using US spelling for things and mixing it with UK spelling. You can't please everyone, I concede to that, but its completely wrong for a prominent UK company to encourage people to use wrong spelling. US people using the site would accept that you are a UK company and would accept UK spelling just as we do for US companies using US spellings. It looks bad and doesn't give a good impression. A complete drop in standards.

Date Posted: 31 March 2014 at 12:06pm
"We need to go through all the preset cart templates and determine and fix any issues.
Once we have done this then the ability to copy the templates will be unlocked. This will be in the next couple of days.

Thanks Support, this addition has been a long time in development, at last some good news, we should be then able to use it. Will we also be able to edit the templates by adding text to the Header/foot as we do now?
Red

Date Posted: 31 March 2014 at 12:07pm
Hi Red,

Yes its completely customizable! You can add text wherever you wish and you can choose where to display any element of the checkout.

Thanks

James

Date Posted: 31 March 2014 at 12:09pm
Hi,

This new feature allows you complete access to the template code, there are no headers or footers or other restrictions, you simply code the page template exactly as you want it, so you can have your card exactly as you require.
Of course the degree to which you modify it is entirely down to yourselves or your web designer.

Many Thanks
Support

Print Page | Close Window