Print Page | Close Window

Additional Email Address(es) To Receive Invoice

Printed From: RomanCart.com Forum
Category: RomanCart
Forum Name: Suggestions and Improvements
Forum Description: If you think RomanCart needs to do something extra say it here!
URL: http://forums.romancart.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13217
Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 10:08am

Topic: Additional Email Address(es) To Receive Invoice
Posted By: csouthards
Subject: Additional Email Address(es) To Receive Invoice
Date Posted: 05 February 2015 at 12:04am
We have many customers that have separate billing departments. They require a copy of the invoice be sent to both the billing department and themselves.

I know I can add a Extra Checkout Field and allow the customer to provide additional email address in text form. Then I have to forward the copy of the invoice as a separate action to the provided additional email addresses.

My suggestion is for the customer to be able to provide any extra email addresses during checkout that they want a copy of their invoice to be sent to.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Replies:
Posted By: Support
Date Posted: 05 February 2015 at 9:29am
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, however after careful consideration, unfortunately this is not something we would be able add.

Emails are usually the weak point of any transaction as you can only send emails, you can never guarantee that they will arrive.
It's better for the recipient to send the invoice to their billing department, as if your email never reaches them because of email issues on their side, it becomes their problem rather than yours.

Many Thanks
Support

Print Page | Close Window