RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stuck in "preview cart" mode

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stuck in "preview cart" mode
    Posted: 09 June 2013 at 10:52pm
Hallo everyone

I made a new set of buttons today because things were acting strangely - ie none of the prices or item descriptions were appearing on the cart. I realised it was in test mode and all I was getting when I activated a button was a preview of the cart. I tested/rebuilt/checked things again and again for 3 hours with no result. Now no one can buy anything. Great.

Did I click something by mistake? Anyone any idea? How can one get stuck in preview mode?

Support was not at all helpful......
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2013 at 8:23am
Hi,
As per email (sent after your post above) - 'preview cart' is an item which appears when you click on 'preview cart' on the 'tools'/'customize cart' page.
Just remove it from the basket as it will stay there in your basket until you do. (Or the cart session resets).

If your add to basket buttons are not working make sure your default quantity is set to 1 at 'tools'/'options'/'basket'

Many Thanks
Support
Wren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2013 at 9:34am
Thanks support for your help.

However took all advice and still nothing has worked.

I am using Softpress Freeway - does that matter at all?

Mystified....

Althea

Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2013 at 9:41am
Hi,
Create a simple html page on your desktop with just the code from RomanCart in it.
Try that and let us know if that works.
Many Thanks
Support
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2013 at 11:24am
Hi,

I have just spoken to this merchant and the issue is now resolved.

For anyone else that may have this issue in the future here is the solution..

- Go to 'tools > customize the cart'
- Find the field 'foreground colour'
- Make sure the value in this field is not the same as the value in 'background colour' field

The issue was the merchants background was white and the text was also white.

Thanks

James [Support]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic