FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Suggested Features

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggested Features
    Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:16pm
Hi,
Use the 'delivery status' drop down to filter by delivery status.
Many Thanks
Support
GX160Parts View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GX160Parts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:09am
Well support any response to my above posts and suggestions? What about the ability to search for part dispatched orders?
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GX160Parts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:16pm
Support.

Yes that would be exactly it. I could scan each box and it would add these to the basket. Then its just a case of adding in shipping method and customers details.

Another addition that would be useful would be to also add a Trade Price under the new Cost Price. This would purely be for "Reports" only as it would be useful to know the value of stock in terms of cost, retail and trade. Perhaps further down the line you could offer a trade login that would be able to pull the trade price down from the PM rather than the retail? At the minute i have a separate trade site using the basic roman cart, however when i make a sale on it i need to update the stock levels on my main PM.

Tim
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:06pm
Hi,
Please can you spell out exactly what the bar coding feature would do.
Lets say you have a bunch of barcoded boxes in front of you...

Are you wanting to scan them into your website/cart as an alternative to clicking on an 'add to basket' button?

Or something else?

Many thanks
Support
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GX160Parts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:04pm
Thanks for the reply support.Just a few comments:-

On the new Reports of cost/sales can you add a print function to be able to print off the reports.

Is it possible or can you add a search for part dispatched items?

The prefilled dispatch items are also a great addition, thanks again.

Finally, the bar coding. Whilst most of my sales are via the internet, sometimes i get orders over the phone. These can often be very large and all my products are bar coded. It would therefore be great to use a bar code reader to generate an invoice rather than having to do it manually on my web site. I am aware Simply Invoicing is an invoicing software but there do seem to be some useful features that could be incorporated into RC.

Thanks again for implementing some of my suggestions. Will make my life a bit easier!

Tim
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:19pm
Hi,
You can now set preset despatch descriptions.
See the link on the despatch screen.
Many Thanks
Support
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:09pm
Hi,

With regard to your message about a product being out of stock, it would probably be easiest to have this information on the confirmation email which is sent to the customer rather than a follow up email. i.e. the itemname being suffixed with a red message saying 'will be despatched later' or similar.

The prefilled despatch options is something we are also intending to add asap.

Adding an export for >50 products is not something we can easily add. If we do then it will take a lot longer for the exports as it will have to be a separate process. With the current system the good thing is that the export is very quick. (Which is one reason why it is limited).

What would you want barcoding to do? Generate a bar code for a product or read in existing bar codes?

You are comparing RomanCart to 'simply invoice' however that appears to be a pc invoicing application, not a hosted Shopping Cart and Internet Marketing system?

Many Thanks
Support

Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GX160Parts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:00pm
Well done Support. You are listening to us!

This is going to be a very useful feature and hopefully something you can expand on. Well done. Wish you had told us your were working on it!

Another suggestion. How hard would it be to introduce bar coding? (again something simply invoice have - a programme that costs a fraction of RC).

Also any more work being done or comments on my other suggestions?

Thanks again.

Tim
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:50pm
Hi,
You can now add a cost price to products on the product manager.
There is a new report on 'view'/'sales reports' where you can view sales which shows the cost price and gross profit.
This currently expects the cost price to be entered with the same tax status as the product price. i.e. if your prices include tax then your cost price would include tax. We might enhance this in some way as some merchants buy exc tax and list prices inc tax. Not totally sure of the solution to this right now.

There are also 2 new reports accessible from the product manager via a new 'reports' link which shows stock reports. Please note that you will only be able to access these if you are within the product limit of your upgrade. (The reason for this is that some merchants are way over. A merchant earlier today reduced their product count by just under a million products).

Many Thanks
Support
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:34am
We also would like support to list items that they are developing so at least we all know what then to expect and maybe offer suggestions at the time of the development as to what is needed. Maybe Support could give us a list of items for development and the option then for us users to vote as to which order they should be worked on dependant on which we feel is most needed.
Red
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic