RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > What do other carts do that RomanCart does not?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

importing to quickbooks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
quickbooks2016 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quickbooks2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: importing to quickbooks
    Posted: 09 June 2016 at 4:25pm
I suggest you to read this blog for the Solve your problem..
How to solve your Quickbooks Errors and Issues
goodgoth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodgoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2012 at 10:08pm
James- quickbooks imported files are IIF files. Quickbooks doesn't interperet csv properly for invoices- There are several third party programs that bridge shopping carts to quickbooks but unfortunately, Romancart doesnt seem to be supported. If you guys could do that- that would be awesome.
Here's one of those bridge companies.
http://www.webgility.com/quickbooks-ecommerce-connector.php
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2012 at 1:13pm
Its a while since I tried it, but suffice to say its nigh on an impossibility and a bl**dy nightmare. Was easier to just duplicate effort and enter the stuff manually which is not ideal as leaves a lot for error.
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2012 at 12:50pm
Hi,

RomanCart does have the ability to export sales in a .csv file which should work with most database/spreadsheet applications.

If you have tried importing this data into quickbooks what problems did you come across?

Thanks

James
goodgoth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodgoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2012 at 12:47pm
I would love it if you guys could create the ability to import orders to quickbooks. I am considering switching carts to gain this functionality- but I'd really rather have it here!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic