RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Suggestions and Improvements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Export sales (Autofill)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heldenbrau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Export sales (Autofill)
    Posted: 12 November 2019 at 1:27pm
When I export sales I can't easily select the date because the autofill comes on and covers the calander. It would be good if autofill was turned off for these fields.
clockparts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clockparts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2019 at 4:26pm
Glad I'm not the only one! Me too - Can it be fixed?
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2019 at 4:28pm
Hi Clockparts and heldenbrau,

We will sort this out - however you can get it to work, I think you right click or something. If you have a play with it you will see what I mean.

We will stop it doing that asap though.
Many Thanks
Support

Edited by Support - 16 November 2019 at 4:29pm
clockparts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clockparts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2019 at 4:33pm
Blimey, that was quick! I can enter a letter and it clears the box as no dates start with a letter but it would be nice not to have to. Never usaed to do this and i did contact you ages ago when it started and someone explained it could be to with you chenging to html 5 or something. Can't remember exactly but thanks for trying!
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2019 at 4:36pm
Hi,
Yes - i'm not sure exactly why it started doing that. Either browsers have decided to do it, or maybe when we updated the datepicker it introduced the problem.

Either way we will sort it out asap - hopefully Monday.

Many Thanks
Support
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2019 at 3:54pm
Hi,
That should be ok now.
Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic